Cardinal Health Recruiter in Brentwood, Tennessee
What Talent Acquisition contributes to Cardinal Health
Talent Acquisition is responsible for sourcing, assessing, and driving the selection of talent to support business needs.
- Proactively and creatively sources, leads and screens candidates to develop pools of talent for all positions across Cardinal Health.
- Assesses candidates through competency-based screening, ensuring only qualified candidates are referred.
- Creates a positive candidate experience.
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Accountabilities in this role
- Ability to utilize local and community resources for proactive candidate sourcing
- Focus on a client oriented recruiting process
- Assesses candidates through competency-based screening, ensuring only qualified candidates are referred
- Persuasively sells organization, role, and community to candidates
- Creates positive candidate experience through problem-resolution, immediate response to candidate's needs, and delivery of exceptional service to candidate
- Bachelor’s in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years' recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting niche/technical positions strongly preferred
- High volume recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR), preferred
- Advanced Internet Recruiting Strategies (AIRS), preferred
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.