Cardinal Health Sr. Coordinator - Talent Acquisition in Brentwood, Tennessee
What Talent Acquisition contributes to Cardinal Health
Talent Acquisition is responsible for sourcing, assessing, and driving the selection of talent to support business needs.
- Proactively and creatively sources, leads and screens candidates to develop pools of talent for all positions across Cardinal Health.
- Assesses candidates through competency-based screening, ensuring only qualified candidates are referred.
- Creates a positive candidate experience.
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
Accountabilities in this role
Responsible for assisting in the selection and hiring of talent for Cardinal Health. This would include but not be limited to:
- Managing the candidate interview process including all scheduling, administrative and logistical details
- Facilitate the candidate on-boarding process by creating offer letters, initiating and monitoring background screenings, providing orientation details, and submitting candidate paperwork for processing
- 3+ years of professional experience or Bachelor's degree, preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Advanced Computer Skills required
- Strong organization and prioritization skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Effectively applies knowledge of job and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments
- In-depth knowledge in technical or specialty area
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems independently
- May modify process to resolve situations
- Works independently within established procedures; may receive general guidance on new assignments
- May provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.