Cardinal Health Sr. IT Contracts Administrator in Brentwood, Tennessee
The IT Security Contract Administrator position will provide support to the IT Department by organizing and administering the contract and security review process for customers and vendors. The IT Contract Administrator position will also serve as the key liaison with the Legal Department to ensure compliance with all key terms, provisions and processes that are critical to the continued success of the company.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Leads IT discussions between business and/or IT partners and proposed customers/service providers.
Acts as a liaison between IT and internal naviHealth counsel to ensure that key business and legal terms are adequately addressed to protect naviHealth's interests. In doing so:
Ensures that IT contracts are properly administered so that they are easily available and renewed according specific contractual terms.
- Completes customer Security questionnaires and risk assessments.
- Reviews and assigns risk level(s) to all vendor Security questionnaires and risk assessments.
- Interacts with upper management on a routine basis to present status summaries and recommendations.
- Drafts and reviews statements of work and other contractual business documents.
- Improves and revises processes and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Tracks authorizations and correspondence.
- Maintains detailed and organized files.
- Prepares contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables.
- Maintains an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
- Prepares and disseminates information to appropriate employees regarding contract status, facilitates contractor meetings.
- Ensures that contractor is in compliance with legal requirements, security requirements, owner specifications and government regulations.
- Conducts Vendor Risk Assessments. Analyze and mitigate risk.
- Provides contract summaries and ensures contract execution in accordance with company policy.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates effective communication with personnel, peers and management team.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in IT Contract management, IT Security, and Compliance.
- Excellent communication, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Consistent attention to details.
- A desire to work closely with our business and legal teams.
- Energy, resourcefulness and a demonstrated desire to achieve.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to successfully communicate with business and technical management and ability to communicate effectively upward as well as organizationally.
- Broad understanding of software development model and industry.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Some travel required (< 15%)
- Expected to be on-call as necessary
naviHealth partners with health plans, health systems and post-acute providers to manage the entire continuum of post-acute care. We utilize evidence-based protocols to optimize care and bundled payment methodologies to align all stakeholders. The result: optimized care and outcomes, reduced inpatient days, reduced hospital readmissions, and increased patient satisfaction.
naviHealth® is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.