Cardinal Health Sr. Manager- Vendor Management and Performance in Brentwood, Tennessee
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for PAC management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How might you ask? By hiring talented clinicians, engineers, analysts, and healthcare leaders to create and utilize cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why Is This Role Critical?
With increased investment and rigor being applied to how we prepare our business for efficient scale, vendor and partner management has materialized as an important incremental opportunity for focus. naviHealth’s rapid growth has created opportunity for how many of its vendors are managed, from both an operational perspective as well as economic perspective. With volume-based vendors in particular, it has become increasingly important to manage with greater structure: contract renewals, service level agreements, vendor use and strategic application, vendor invoicing, and quality control. This role, in partnership with our FP&A Department, will be responsible for building, owning, and operating the vendor management and performance structure at naviHealth. This individual will succeed in connecting all vendors to the business functions they serve and helping standardize, across all parts of the organization, the naviHealth engagement and vendor optimization strategies. In addition, this role will also be responsible for organizing and managing naviHealth’s internal service level agreements (SLAs) that we hold with our own client partners.
What you will be accountable for….
- Builds internal platform for contract management, including renewal, stakeholders, bi-lateral operational point persons. Manages the company to a best practice cadence within this vendor management platform.
- Drives vendor conversations based on contract performance, contract economics, service performance, strategic and in-advance contract renegotiation.
- Leads change management on how to best engage and manage our partner vendors under a standardized and operational performance culture.
- Builds, maintains, and distributes dashboards, metrics, and core KPIs surrounding vendor and SLA management at naviHealth.
- Collaborates with business owners, both centrally and in the field, to connect business case to vendor optimization.
What you will need to be successful……
- Undergraduate degree is required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of operations experience in a management role that includes overseeing external vendor partnerships.
- Strong quantitative background and ability to find economic savings and opportunity within an array of vendor and internal processes that tie to external expense in one way or another.
- Adept in varying operational analytics and able to understand the entire scope of the business on quantitative and data-based levels.
- Partners with leaders and operators across the business to execute mandates of the role.
- Ability to quickly understand the operations of a dynamic business, including how all internal departments operate, and use this knowledge to partner with department leaders on vendor management and performance strategies and needs.
- Adept at influencing with and without direct authority and demonstrates innate ability to partner with business holders across the enterprise.
- Shows interest to “dive in” and learn unknown components of the business.
- Understanding of AR/AP processes and financial/managerial accounting.
- Innate organization and regimentation in your professional world.
The nice to haves……
- Focus and passion for waste reduction and efficiency is a bonus – “hating to give anything away easily…”
naviHealth is a pioneer in post-acute care and care transitions with a combined unprecedented 19 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage patients, improve clinical and financial outcomes, and share risk with payors and providers. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scalable technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post-acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
We care about the people we serve.
We care about each other.
We care about our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.