Cardinal Health VP/GM, Health Systems & Bundled Payments in Brentwood, Tennessee
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for PAC management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How might you ask? By hiring talented clinicians, engineers, analysts, and healthcare leaders to create and utilize cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
The VP/GM is the market leader responsible for the delivery of services to achieve successful clinical, quality and financial outcomes in naviHealth’s Bundled Payment for Care Improvement business. The VP/GM will analyze data, identify trends, determine root cause issues, develop work plans, organize cross-functional teams and develop quality output for internal and external constituents to achieve market goals.
The VP/GM is a critical role because you are ultimately accountable for creating and driving the market strategy to deliver operational, quality and financial performance.
- Providing leadership and direction for all market-level care management staff to ensure maximum colleague engagement and productivity through direct oversight of the Senior Clinical Manager and/or Clinical Team Manager (manager responsible for the clinical team).
- Development and execution of key strategic initiatives within a market. These initiatives will include quality, cost and service metrics, and assisting clients with product and service expansion
- Cultivates and maintains effective business relationships with executive decision makers within the client organization
- Development of strategic provider relations with both Acute and Post-Acute (PAC) providers through both direct actions and oversight of the Network Manager (manager responsible for all provider relations)
- Delivers successful financial performance, in collaboration with the Senior VP of Operations, through management and development of operational metrics, budgets and the clinical program delivery.
- Fosters and develops the naviHealth culture among staff promoting an atmosphere of engagement, trust and open dialogue
- Develops the skills of the local care management team to build talent in the organization
- Ensures strict compliance with federal and state regulations and company policies, procedures and processes
- Interfaces and holds accountable functions delivered to the market/contract through shared services.
- Leadership experience in a clinical operations environment and/or management of a significant P&L
- 8 years+ of management experience, utilizing productivity and efficiency measures
- Strong focus on culture and employee engagement
- Proven ability to interact with and influence clients at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial mindset geared toward the creation, execution and continuous improvement of a new function from the ground up.
- Intense intellectual curiosity and an ability to view old problems with a fresh perspective.
- Ability to attract, manage and develop staff of superlative quality
- Excellent written, computer, and oral communication skills.
- Power Point and Excel experience required
- MBA preferred
- Travel Required (up to 40%)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.