Cardinal Health Territory Manager, Private Surgery Center- West in British Columbia, Canada
Cardinal Health Canada is currently seeking a Territory Manager, Surgical Center to join the Cardinal Product Sales team on a full time basis in British Columbia or Alberta. This is a field/ work from home opportunity.
This newly created Territory Manager role will be responsible to establish Cardinal Health presence in the promising Private Surgery market segment. Cold calling, prospecting, building relationships while maintaining high customer satisfaction with influencers will be key to increase our customer base and account penetration, and ultimately drive revenue growth in the Cardinal Brand portfolio, for the British Columbia and Alberta territory. The focus areas will include driving new business as well as increasing penetration in existing accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify key private Surgery opportunities in territory and maintain strong sales funnel
- Implement strategies and tactics to achieve both short and long-term sales objectives,.
- Work collaboratively with Acute Surgical team, Alternate Care sales team and other Cardinal Health sales teams to develop and offer full Cardinal Health solution to target audience
- Leverage Clinical Support team when appropriate to advance opportunities.
- Lead and close new sales opportunities by coordinate sales support activities with various departments, including Contracts, Operations, Marketing, etc. Work collectively with these departments to drive project and deals through. This may include putting together conference calls, leading all customer related activity, and holding others accountable for deliverables that impact projects for our customers.
- Maintain complete product knowledge and serve as an added value to our customer base to distinguish CHC from its competitors. Forecast sales opportunities both monthly and quarterly to achieve targets.
- Strong knowledge of standards of practice, governing bodies such as public health and accreditation practices.
- Budget, forecast, track, develop and enhance territory profitability.
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Maintain current and develop new or improved relationships with client base to enhance the company’s image and promote Cardinal Health's vision and values.
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems; Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
EDUCATION/TRAINING and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of previous selling, clinical and/or business experience in Canadian healthcare market. Strong understanding or knowledge base of how the private surgery centres operate for example government and private funding
- Strong clinical background
- Proven product knowledge in business area
- Ability to travel 40% of the time
- Strong Sales background with a track record of successfully closing new businesses and demonstrated an entrepreneur mindset
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.