Cardinal Health Marketing Manager for Patient Recovery & Acella in Brussels, Belgium
Marketing Manager for Patient Recovery & Acella
Location: any in EMEA
This position is responsible for the development and execution of regional Marketing strategies in the Central Cluster (The Baltics, CEE region, Greece, Turkey , Israel and S. Africa) including product offering, pricing, positioning, distribution and promotion to drive the overall success of the business. It will involve working closely with the commercial teams in both Europe and the US to execute marketing strategies.
In addition, this position is responsible for providing market, customer and competitive insights to the Global Marketing team, Business, and other internal stakeholders. This position supports the local Distributors through the development of strategic marketing plans and the tools they require to execute the Cardinal Health brand in the region.
Develop a marketing plan to launch new offerings and grow the Cardinal Health portfolio in Europe.
Tailor local product line positioning/messaging
- Build and execute integrated marketing and promotional plans
- Provide field/customer training and education
- Drive regional marketing, sales, and distribution strategies
Develop customer, category, and channel insights
Driving revenue & margin growth through Cardinal Brand portfolio growth
- Demonstrates deep market expertise; collaborates with appropriate parties to identify the drivers leading to business success.
- Be able to liaise with the US and other European support functions to achieve results
- Bachelor degree required
- Demonstrated results and experience in European Medical Products Marketing, having launched products and marketing campaigns into local regions.
- Minimum of 3 years healthcare marketing experience with a medical products company. Demonstrates in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in product/market management in Europe
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time
- Deep understanding of healthcare in European market
- Demonstrated customer knowledge
- Strong people and matrix management skills and experience
- Proven downstream marketing skills
- Demonstrated top performance and results orientation
- Entrepreneurial and self starter with ability to drive projects with minimal directions
- Strong business skills with potential for growth
- Great communication, interpersonal skills and ability to motivate and influence
- Builds and sustains relationships founded on trust and loyalty
- Identifies market opportunities, develops, implements and manages solutions, and provides subject matter expertise in moderately complex, recurring, traditional situations
- Assesses financial implications, including profitability and viability, within a moderately complex, defined product/market
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.