Cardinal Health Field Sales Associate - Medical Surgical Products in CA, United States
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity
- Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
- Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
- Aid in sample ordering/drop offs, implementations, in-services, etc .
- As a Sales Associate you will focus on learning the Cardinal Health business, by assisting sales reps in assigned territory
- Bachelor's degree required
- 0-2 years sales experience
- Ability to travel less than 50%
- Valid driver's license
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.