Cardinal Health Training and Organizational Effectiveness, Consultant in Chicago, Illinois
Reporting to the Manager, Training and Organizational Effectiveness, Cardinal Health Inventory Management Solutions (CIMS), this role will provide training and organizational effectiveness services to external and internal stakeholders. You will contribute to the successful implementation and adoption of CIMS through the delivery of training to users at all levels in the hospital to address the new technology and workflows. You will also use your persuasive power in sensitive situations and build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders with a focus on change management. This is a field based position that will be primarily responsible for accounts in the western US.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to conduct needs assessments to customize training plans that reflect customer needs and project specifics.
- Conduct effective virtual and on-site training for clinical users as well as advanced function power users.
- Leverage instructional design expertise to develop and maintain innovative training material that meets learner needs and promotes CIMS use.
- Coordinate training activities at customer sites with other Cardinal/WaveMark teams such as Project Management and Account Management to ensure the user adoption is successful and meets the specific needs of that site.
- Establishes and communicates schedules and performance standards for delivery of quality training services, products and processes
- Leverages internal and external expertise to optimize efficiency and effectiveness of training delivery
- Participate in the development of training collateral such as elearning, videos, job aids and trainer guides.
Provide training internally to support and account management team members, as needed. Preferred Qualifications:
Ability and willingness to travel 75-80%
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Advanced degree preferred (preferred in training, instructional design, business or related field)
- 4-6 years of experience in training delivery, software training and/or technical training.
- Experience in instructional design and e-learning design and development.
- Dynamic, energetic training methods that capture the attention of the audience and adapt to the learner’s need.
- Proven record of strong relationship building, organizational skills and the ability to be work independently.
- Highly degree of adaptability and flexibility.
- Training demonstration and work sample upon request.
- Must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.