Cardinal Health Inventory Implementation Manager in Cleveland Clinic, Ohio
Cardinal Health Inventory Management Solutions (CIMS)
Cardinal Health Inventory Management Solutions (CIMS) is a SaaS solution enabling healthcare providers and manufacturers to effectively manage supplies with market-leading innovative technology. CIMS leverages a portfolio of advanced hardware (e.g. RFID) and cloud-based software including an advanced analytics platform providing full visibility and control of all supplies from low cost commodities to high cost devices and implants. Our global footprint and continuous innovation deliver the most cost effective and workflow efficient patient care possible.
We are seeking high-energy, customer-focused team members to join the Cardinal Health team and lead the industry optimizing supply chain, inventory management and clinical workflow practices while directly supporting a healthcare industry leader in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
As Implementation manager, you will be responsible and accountable to a project plan created by the CCF Inventory Management and supporting the customer. You will provide oversight and perform tasks associated with improving customer’s inventory management practices while collaborating with both internal and external cross-functional teams across both organizations.
A key requirement for this role is to conduct business dealings with customers in a way that creates a superior customer experience, starting with initial introductions in project inception through project execution. Commitment to deadlines and outcomes is critical as well as relationship building with multiple stakeholder groups both internal and external to the organization.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Responsible for specific aspects of the project and provide a point of contact to the customers. Lead/manage medium to large scope and complexity projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of supply chain concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Coordinate with other project managers and teams
- Participates in the development of workflows, policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required, graduate degree preferred
Project management experience required, project management certification preferred
Minimum of 5 years project management experience in implementing or supporting
- From project inception to execution
- Understanding of procedural area software requirements and fundamentals of supply chain.
- Proven product knowledge in business area
- Ability to be on-site in Cleveland, Ohio typically Mondays through Thursdays, weekly.
- Must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.