Cardinal Health CIMS Account Manager in Colorado, Colorado
At Cardinal Health, we're developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
Are you looking for an environment where you can make daily real positive impact on our healthcare system?
Are you looking for a demanding and fast-paced environment, requiring enthusiasm and energy, attention to details, strategic thinking, teamwork, and dedication?
Cardinal Health Inventory Management Solutions (CIMS) is a rapidly growing platform that enables hospitals and medical device manufacturers to efficiently manage the inventory and usage of high value medical devices and implantables throughout the supply chain, all the way to the point of use. CIMS leverages advanced technologies such as RFID, NFC, and mobile, as well as a cloud-based advanced analytics platform.
The CIMS Account Manager holds the ultimate responsibility for a CIMS account, which could range from a hospital department to a large IDN.
- Cultivate relationships to ensure successful customer experience and long-term relationship with new customers.
- Articulate benefits and adoption strategies to customers and ultimate responsibility for account renewals.
- Responsible for ongoing consultative support to the hospital. This includes regular visits to review hospital utilization of CIMS features and functions, phone support to hospital users, and regular business reviews including analysis of success metrics.
- Master the full range of products/services in CIMS and keep up with new product introductions.
- Responsible for customer advocacy to ensure issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner while adhering to CIMS policies and procedures.
- Collaboration with the sales team around CIMS expansion opportunities within the account.
- Work in a cross functional team consisting of Operations, Engineering, Customer Support, and other functions to ensure Successful installation and adoption of the CIMS solution.
- Serve as a subject matter expert during the sales process.
- May be asked to work with Marketing to present at industry conferences and webinars, and to assist in developing customer case studies and articles for publication.
- Participate in product development initiatives including new product design, documentation review, and ensuring that customers benefit from new products and enhancements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 7 years of work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to present to internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with learning new technologies, systems, and applications.
- Ability to learn and understand technical details and act as a subject matter expert for business processes related to CIMS hardware and software solutions.
- Strong and proven problem solving skills
- Experience working in a hospital setting or a clinical setting in a strong plus
- Experience with healthcare supply chain is a strong plus
- Ability to travel and work with customers during project planning, implementation and on-site issue resolution.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphteria/Pertussis