Cardinal Health CIMS Solution Analyst in Concord, Massachusetts
Are you looking for an environment where you can make daily real positive impact on our healthcare system? Are you looking for a demanding and fast-paced environment, requiring enthusiasm and energy, attention to details, strategic thinking, teamwork, and dedication?
Cardinal Health Inventory Management Solutions (CIMS) is a rapidly growing platform that enables hospitals and medical device manufacturers to efficiently manage the inventory and usage of high value medical and implantable devices throughout the supply chain, all the way to the point of use. CIMS leverages advanced technologies such as RFID, NFC, and mobile, as well as a cloud-based advanced analytics platform.
As a CIMS Solutions Analyst you will become a subject matter expert in the Cardinal Health Inventory Management Solutions and will be responsible for driving key technical projects to completion. As a member of a larger project, or independently managing projects, you will work directly with technical staff at Cardinal Health as well as our customers to support the implementation of the CIMS solution.
• Accountable for a mix of multiple simultaneous technical projects – some projects will involve completing technical tasks to assist dedicated project managers while other projects will be self-managed
• Driving projects to completion by managing and completing tasks onsite and remotely according to the requirements of each project
• Act as a customer’s single point of contact to answer technical questions
• Lead conversations and meetings with customers to explain future state workflows to enable successful integration of the CIMS platform into the customer’s environment
• Performs data analysis and mapping of current state to future state
• Create demonstrations in test environments to show future state system functionality
• Support testing and validation activities to ensure technology solutions meet the defined future state
• Provide guidance and advice on implementing CIMS platform to promote standardization and best practices for workflows and integration
• Use influence and communication skills to advise and mentor diverse customer teams in an environment where you will not have direct authority over resources
• Build strong relationships with customer teams to contribute to the success of the larger account goals
• Proactively identify areas of risk and manage the resolution of issues to completion
• Document decisions, transition plans, and key system and data setup information
• Work with internal account managers, program managers, and product management teams to solve integration and workflow challenges and create creative solutions
• Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future state design
• Communicate technical timelines (e.g. development, build, testing) to the program project manager; ensure timelines are communicated and align with the larger project
• Act as a technical and workflow escalation point to the operations teams during the implementation phase
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience with infrastructure, database, virtualization, and or network architecture
- Must be self–motivated with a proven track record of delivering results using technology platforms
- Dynamic, energetic, and flexible – able to shift focus across multiple simultaneous large and small projects
- Ability to self-manage multiple aspects of projects, adhere to schedules, and provide information and updates to stakeholders as needed.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT leadership, and engineers
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Strong understanding of healthcare supply chain, inventory management workflows, or EMR systems
- Experience with enterprise healthcare solutions including materials management systems, billing systems, and clinical documentation / EMR systems
- Experience driving transformations in mid to large organizations
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize system processes and integrations
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and apply learnings
- Ability to articulate and defend points of view to varying audiences - technical and clinical
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Travel 30-50%
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.