Cardinal Health Product Marketing Manager, Cardinal Health Inventory Management Solution in Concord, Massachusetts
The Marketing Manager, Inventory Management Solutions, is responsible for the development and execution of the unified, downstream channel-specific marketing plan. Working closely with cross-functional team -- product/service managers, sales team, finance, data and analytics and customers -- this position plays a key strategic role in supporting the revenue and profit goals for Cardinal Health Inventory Management Solutions (CIMS) business, while helping to achieve our goals of becoming the preferred brand for supply chain services and products among all our customers. Additionally, this role will be tasked with to work with cross-functional teams and provide well researched/validated market insights. This is a critical role requiring someone with influential skills and serve as a liaison with sales.
Position reports directly to Director, Services Marketing. Individual contributor role
Activities and Responsibilities
Sales enablement: Lead in creating, maintaining and driving adoption of key sales tools, include Virtual Reality product, sales interactive demo tools, project manager for webinars, asset creation for lead generation and monthly communication.
Input into CIMS marketing plan execution, including but not limited to:
- Generating new business leads for the CIMS business through content creation, trade publication partnership, digital activation and event-based tradeshow marketing. This role is also responsible management of the lead generation program and ongoing lead qualification and hand-off to sales.
- Increasing the share of wallet among existing accounts by launching and supporting sales enablement projects, and customer-facing marketing tactics.
- Enabling business growth through customer and market insights that support go-to-market strategies for new channels and new offerings to current customers.
Market understanding: Works with cross functional business partners to manage and update annual fact book related to the Supplies/Inventory management market (size, competitors, SWOT, KPIs, customer segments, trends, etc.) and develops process to ensure socialization with team members as part of annual marketing planning
Financial savvy: Provides strong financial acumen and analysis (including pre- and post-activity) to ensure that appropriate metrics are in place and goals are met. Also responsible PO submissions and invoice payment/tracking within annual marketing budget.
Key Qualities and Attributes
- Must show attention to detail and elevated sense of urgency with all projects and tasks.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work independently (sometimes with minimal direction) and ask for help when needed.
- Strong presentation and communications skills, including ability to communicate with senior leadership (sales and marketing).
- Must lead a variety of stakeholders to gain alignment without diluting effectiveness of strategies.
- Ability to synthesize and distill a variety of information and data into strategic insights.