Cardinal Health EMEA Information Security and Technology Risk Manager in Dublin CAH Office, Ireland
Our organization is currently searching for an Information Security and Technology Risk manager reporting directly to the Director, Medical Segment Information Security and Technology Risk Management. The overall responsibility of the manager is to ensure the safeguard of the company’s digital assets and computer systems in the EMEA region: by identifying and anticipating areas of risk and set in place a cohesive strategy to mitigate or reduce those risks.
- Identify protection goals, objectives and metrics for the EMEA region
- Manage the implementation of information security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security in the EMEA region
- Improve employee cybersecurity education and awareness in the EMEA region
- Assist with incidence response planning as well as investigation of security breaches, disciplinary and legal matters associated with breaches as necessary in the EMEA region
- Track and ensure accountability for action plans for identified audit, compliance and risk gaps in the EMEA region
- Ensure information technology compliance with data privacy and other regulations in the EMEA region.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related discipline
- Strong, hands-on operations background, as well as a comprehensive understanding of information security and technology risk management
- Certifications such as Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) preferred
- Proven experience and leadership in information security and technology risk management. Experienced a variety of environments that include manufacturing, logistics/supply chain, and electronic commerce exposure
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities.
- Knowledge of security e.g., systems, methodologies, technologies, architectures, practices, policies, working knowledge of NIST Cybersecurity Framework preferred.
- Experienced in establishing relationships and managing the risk of third parties that provide information technology capabilities or interface with information technology components of Cardinal Health’s environment
- Experienced in evaluating the impact of data privacy regulations on policies, procedures and technology controls in the EMEA region
- High-quality analytical skills, leadership experience, and exceptional relationship management competencies.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.