Cardinal Health HR Operations Specialist in Dublin CAH Office, Ireland
At Cardinal Health, we're developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
Function: Human Resources
Family: HR Operations
This position is responsible for high volume payroll processing functions located throughout Europe, benefits enrollment and ongoing benefits administration for employees, processing data changes within Workday system, and supporting any HR compliance concerns/questions. This position is a key contact for facility personnel and needs excellent customer service and communications skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Entry and maintenance of adjustments as part of the payroll process.
- Review and analyze applicable payroll reports.
- Provide timely feedback to manager or team lead, to ensure the escalation of issues as needed.
- Assist facility personnel and accounting staff in research and resolution of payroll transactions.
- Updates employee information in Workday (HR information system) as needed, as well as, runs reports when necessary
- Supports paying of invoices and creates funding requests for Treasury on a regular basis
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Fluency in English, any other European language is an asset
- Bachelor Degree in HR related field or business
- Strong Excel skills
- Dynamic and proactive approach to work
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.