Cardinal Health Project Manager - EMEA Distributor Markets Integration (12 months FTC) in Dublin CAH Office, Ireland
Patient Recovery – Emerging Markets Integration Project Manager
Location : Dublin -Ireland
EMEA Based; Up to 80% travel required during the course of the project for requirements gathering, project team meetings etc.
VP, EMEA Integration
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. ( CAH ) is a $121.5 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of health care. As the business behind health care , Cardinal Health helps pharmacies , hospitals , ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices focus on patient care while reducing costs, enhancing efficiency and improving quality. Cardinal Health is an essential link in the health care supply chain, providing pharmaceuticals and medical products and services to more than 100,000 locations each day and is also the industry-leading direct-to-home medical supplies distributor . The company is a leading manufacturer of medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, the company operates the nation's largest network of radiopharmacies that dispense products to aid in the early diagnosis and treatment of disease. Ranked #15 on the Fortune 500, Cardinal Health employs over 40,000 people worldwide. More information about the company may be found at www.cardinalhealth.com and @CardinalHealth on Twitter.
As part of the Fortis EMEA Integration Office, we’re looking for a highly talented individual who will be responsible for leading the Distributor markets integration workstream for a successful transition. We expect the Transitional Service Agreement (TSA) exit to be completed in 2018.
During this role, your specific objectives and duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Determining and managing project resources (internal and external) required for integration of distributor markets
- Leading the development of the business requirements for the successful transition of the Patient Recovery from Medtronic to CAH in all distributor markets (67 countries – approx. 200 distributors)
- Collaborate with existing run resources and key stakeholders to ensure we have a solid “Build to Run” transition plan, operating procedures and resources in place for after TSA exit
- Managing the implementation by working with other workstreams including Bids & Tender, Sales, Operations, IT, Customer Service, Supply Chain, Global Trade, 3PLs, Distributors
- Aligning the transitioning or new distributors to the target operating model being utilized by current CAH business and escalate gaps to stakeholders
- Ensure positive customer experience in an efficient and cost effective manner
- Working directly with commercial leadership and distributors to transition existing direct customer data and requirements (product, customer and pricing master data, tenders, etc) in countries where we will be going from direct to distributor model
- Requesting and managing all data needed to make operating decisions regarding profitability and compliance
- Creating and managing the cutover plan throughout Transitional Service Agreement exit
- Determining and managing a hyper-care program for post-cutover support;
- Centralize risks and issue management across all distributors throughout integration and hyper-care
- Ensure discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner and root causes addressed to reduce errors
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent;
- 7-10 years related experience in medical products project management
- Experience in medical device or related health care company preferred
- Detailed knowledge of distributor operating model for medical products in EMEA
- Proven experience leading teams in an international and virtual context;
- Previous experience in building and leading high performing teams;
- Experience leading teams as well as results through others;
- Strong organizational, project management and communication skills;
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers;
- Effective in structuring, analyzing and understanding data;
- Fluent English. Additional language(s) a plus;
- Up to 80% travel required
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.