Cardinal Health Service and Repair Customer Service Manager - EMEA in Dublin CAH Office, Ireland
Title Service and Repair Customer Service Manager -EMEA
Job location Dublin, Ireland
Reporting to Customer Services Director
Key relationships External: Third Party Service and Repair Customer Services partner, third party Service and Repair workshop, all the S&R organizations servicing the CAH products
Internal: Customer Service, Country Sales Teams, Cluster Leaders, Product Specialists, Bids & Tender, IT, Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance
Current situation & brief summary of tasks & requirements
- You will be responsible to establish, govern and maintain the Service & Repair Customer Services processes critical for accurately and efficiently servicing customers in the pre and post integration of the Patient Recovery Business.
- Scope of responsibilities will include direct markets and distributor markets.
- You will be the leader for the EMEA Service and Repair Customer Service for the Patient Recovery business into Cardinal Health.
- You will ensure we have a solid plan to gather the required data, procedures, training and knowledge to effectively implement and operationalize the Service and Repair Customer Services function into our third-party partner and ultimately Cardinal Health.
- This will require you to successfully work with Cardinal Health teams, Medtronic teams, Arvato and any other third parties.
The ideal candidate for this role will effectively partner with the entire CAH Service and Repair operation and Customer Services partner, plus other Cardinal Health functions including Operations, Pricing, Finance, Commercial teams, Global Trade, QRA, IT etc to ensure positive customer experience in an efficient manner.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Take a lead role in the development of Service & Repair Customer service processes
- Ensure all processes are accurately documented and ensure work instructions exist
- Establish business partner relationship with 3 PL provider of Customer Services
- Establish business partner relationship with 3PL provide of service and repair workshop operations, (warehousing and transport) to ensure all customer requirements are met
Work with 3PL Customer Services partner to
Drive efficiencies in the S&r Customer Service teams by identification of process gaps and bottlenecks at a Customer level and implementation of correction action steps to ensure a continuous, high quality customer experience
- Ensure discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner and root causes addressed to reduce errors
- Coaches, counsels and trains the outsourced customer service center personnel to improve customer contact and satisfaction
- Establish business partner relationships with Cardinal Health operations, pricing, commercial, global trade, QRA, Finance, IT, HR, etc.) to ensure all Customer Service processes are aligned with company
- Support any testing requirements necessary as changes are made to SAP
- Support in the development of S&R Customer service KPIs
- Effectively use metrics and reporting to inform business activities as well as management communications on overall health of processes and business
- Establish and lead an appropriate meeting cadence with all key stakeholders
- Advises management of changing needs of customer base and recommends process, system, organization changes to accommodate customer requirements and increase productivity fostering continuous improvement atmosphere
- Escalation point of contact for commercial teams to resolve issues involving cross-functional teams and vice versa
The Person -Qualifications & experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English and additional language(s) preferred
- Minimum 3-4 years related experience in Customer Services, ideally with a Service and Repair focus
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast and dynamic organization while maintaining strong controls over details to support decisions
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong business partner
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for the customers
- Effective in structuring, analyzing and understanding data
- Healthcare and supply chain experience a preferred
- SAP system knowledge and familiarity
- Must be able to plan, organize and execute work independently
- Ability to find solutions to obstacles and takes a proactive approach to finding resolution
- Effective communication skills
- The role may involve up to 50% to 75% travel initially
- Understands how to manage and work with people of various cultures and working styles
- A self-starter who takes responsibility for objectives and results; holds oneself accountable for taking action to deliver business results.
- Excellent communication skills
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.