Cardinal Health Adobe AEM Administrator in Dublin, Ohio
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company connecting patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with more than 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 25 on the Fortune 500.
We currently have an opening for an Adobe AEM Administrator
- Responsible for building and supporting the future framework and vision for B2B web properties across multiple Cardinal Health business segments.
- Troubleshoot, set-up and maintain Adobe Experience Manager administration activities as part of product team structure using agile methodologies.
- Setup and maintain administration activities such as workflows, publishing permissions, roles, templates and components
- Work with developers identifying issues and solving problems
- Maintain and manage the content repository
- Work with the JCR to pull reporting information or script changes
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development techniques and fluency in software languages and application programming interfaces.
- Demonstrates general understanding of hardware/software platforms including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers and integration technologies.
- Plans and executes system implementations that ensure success and minimize risk of system outages or other negative production impacts.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of architecture standards and database and operating systems.
- Demonstrates problem solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues including but not limited to production outages.
- Analyzes production system operations using tools such as monitoring, capacity analysis and outage root cause analysis to identify and drive change that ensures continuous improvement in system stability and performance.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development, life cycle, modeling of business processes, application design patterns, business/functional documents. Estimates to high level business requirements and provide options analysis.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Must have hands on prior experience as administrator on AEM 6.1 and above.
- Proven experience in application administration
- Proven experience hands-on AEM (CQ) administration
- AEM systems administration skills
- Experience upgrading AEM
- Troubleshooting ability required; expertise in troubleshooting AEM administration issues
- Experience with Apache Web Server configurations
- Experience with Linux server environments
- Ability to script activities that are repeatable across AEM environments
- Knowledge on the Adobe Experience Manager administration activities such as User permissions/creations with LDAP synchronization, sling setting status, creation of audit reports, dispatcher setup, code and configuration management and others
- Preferred: Experience with Amazon Web Services/ Google Cloud Platform environments
- Preferred: Working knowledge of program languages
- Preferred: Experience with Akamai or other Edge Caching solutions
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to delivering quality outcomes that balance technical and business goals
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.