Cardinal Health Analyst, Accounts Receivable Disputes in Dublin, Ohio
What Collection contributes to Cardinal Health
Collections is responsible for the collection of customer accounts receivable, credit hold decisions, and the development and negotiation of payment plans.
- Manage disputed accounts receivable within an assigned portfolio in order to minimize delinquency
- Drive resolution of disputed invoices by utilizing established processes with the various resolving teams within Cardinal Health
- Responsible for interacting with customers to gain payment commitments on resolved invoice dispute
- Work collaboratively across numerous internal and external teams
- Ability to travel is a must. Occasional customer visits may be needed.
- Minimum of 2 years corporate finance or related experience preferred
- Excel/Word experience preferred
- SAP and Business objects experience preferred
- Analytical skills preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred in a related field
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity
- Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
- Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.