Cardinal Health Analyst, Customer Agreements in Dublin, Ohio
What Customer Contract Ops Admin contributes to Cardinal Health
The CoE Analyst will be responsible for managing the contract repository by ensuring executed agreements are loaded timely and the relationship/contract hierarchy is correct. In addition, this person will be required to draft certain customer agreements, as well as other projects or tasks, as needed.
- Work closely with various resources both inside and outside of the organization including but not limited to Sales, Sales Operations, Operations, Marketing, Legal, Finance, and selling teams from other divisions in Cardinal Health
- Receive data points to draft customer agreements, and initiate contract drafting using approved standard language wherever possible
- Responsible for obtaining approval for non-standard language in customer agreements.
- Responsible for document management related to customer agreements, and appropriate supporting documentation
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Previous experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity
- Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
- Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.