Cardinal Health Analyst, Pricing Services in Dublin, Ohio
What Customer/Supplier Pricing Services contributes to Cardinal Health
Customer/Supplier Pricing Services is responsible for customer and/or supplier contract administration, as well as administering and reviewing specialty pricing initiatives as deemed appropriate. Responsible for researching and problem-solving customer or supplier issues or disputes and acting as a liaison with internal and external key stakeholders. Develops and manages customer relationships within pricing and contract implementation process.
- Resolve daily customer price discrepancies disputes through extensive research and reconciliation.
- Communicate with key internal and external business partners to ensure full understanding of root cause pricing issues using empathy and clear messaging
- Independently be able to reprioritize work based on volume and the needs of the business
- Utilize access queries and Microsoft applications to improve efficiencies in the research process
- Actively participate in weekly calls with diverse audience to provide guidance and ideas based on the need of the call
- Manage pricing support for customers with diverse and/or decentralized pricing models
- Assist team members with above activities to balance workload amongst the entire team
- Tracking and communicating current alignment performance to customer and internal teams
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity
- Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
- Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.