Cardinal Health Consultant, Inventory Management - Key Accounts in Dublin, Ohio
- Day-to-day inventory management contact for our strategic key accounts customers
- Customizes inventory strategies to ensure product availability, maximize service level and prevent stock outs.
- Maintains contractual service level objectives through monitoring and appropriately reacting to daily service level issues.
- Streamlines execution of customer formulary changes.
- Analyzes new/changing customer usage and takes appropriate actions to plan for demand changes.
- Works closely with the other Inventory Management teams as well as the Sourcing, Customer Service, Sales and Operations teams to understand and align product supply with customer demand.
- Tracks, analyzes and reports on key performance metrics.
- Strives to understand others' opinions and build agreement among team members; utilizes others' ideas and suggestions to shape solutions.
- Identifies data requirements, often beyond the standard, and collects all relevant data needed to analyze a complex problem, situation or issue.
- Demonstrates a commitment to meeting service expectations or fulfilling service agreements; consistently meets customers' needs.
- Works independently to identify current service level issues and determines the best sources of data for pinpointing the problem; effectively leads the coordination and resolution of those issues.
- Responsible for meeting service level and DIOH targets.
- Creates and maintains SOP's.
- Relays critical information for customer communications.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.