Cardinal Health Content Marketing Manager in Dublin, Ohio
What Marketing Management contributes to Cardinal Health
We are seeking a creative content creator to write and produce various types of content to expand our digital footprint, brand awareness and leads. Content Management is responsible for the overall strategy related the utilization of content to achieve business unit growth goals. This role will create, improve and maintain the content required to engage with customers across multiple channels resulting in net new revenue.
- Utilize a variety of digital tools to sharing/publish content to raise brand awareness, increase customer engagement, accelerate customer acquisition and funnel velocity.
- Demonstrate an excellent command of all marketing tactics – beyond email – and how they work together to create an efficient funnel.
- Leverage expertise to contribute to the development of best-practices and benchmarks in designing effective interactive programs and campaigns. Create the strategy for nurturing leads through a mix of content and calls-to action.
- Defines and monitors KPIs and milestones for multi-channel programs and campaigns.
- Lead the development and management of compelling content across a variety of social media channels and other vehicles to articulate the business unit value proposition as well as benefits to our various product portfolios.
- Educate our customers about our products and their benefits through customer-focused content. Be able to distill technical product information down to increase customer engagement.
- Grow our contact database by providing them with regular, helpful content that is aligned to their needs. Maintain market knowledge on best practices for customer engagement. Generate new ideas to capture an audience’s attention.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar across multiple channels and campaigns. On a monthly basis create new content to drive leads and awareness.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, operations, industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of key stakeholders and our audience/customers.
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make customer interactions successful and more likely to be retained by the company.
- Demonstrates financial acumen and logical data-driven decision making in the general business environment. Understands and can demonstrate sound thought processes as it relates to program/campaign performance, cost per lead, etc.
- Effectively works both independently and as part of a team. Cross-functional working groups include, but are not limited to, product marketing, sales, finance, business operations, web and graphic designers, IT, and outside agencies.
- 4+ years experience in marketing, medical/healthcare marketing preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Related Field
- Experience building an online audience utilizing a variety of tactics/channels
- Experience in the development of content for online engagement
- High level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills
- Excellent writer and communicator with the ability to align that communication with the larger company tone.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies knowledge and understanding of marketing concepts and principles to drive programs, awareness and growth in market segments
- Leads/participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific business unit goals relative to lead generation
- Works on or leads complex projects of large scope
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics or models for lead generation and sales funnel development
- Develops solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization and business unit objectives. Accountable for customer engagement and lead generation KPIs.
- Completes work independently and receives guidance on overall project/program objectives
- Strong communication skills
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.