Cardinal Health Customer Engagement, Advertising and Promotion, Specialty in Dublin, Ohio
Customer Engagement, Advertising and Promotion Senior Manager
Specialty Products Alignment
This position is responsible for the design and development of communication and promotional strategies, tactics, content and measurement plans for portfolio and solutions-based marketing for the Cardinal Health Medical Products group with a specific focus on the Specialty Products global business unit (GBU). The Customer Engagement, Advertising and Promotion Senior Manager will develop comprehensive communication strategies, multi/omni-channel marketing programs, and align strategic imperatives to support customer, brand and corporate awareness efforts.
This position will report directly into the Director, Customer Engagement in the Commercial Operations organization and will work in close partnership and with guidance from the Specialty Products leadership team.
- Create compelling marketing campaigns and content that advocate Specialty Products portfolio value propositions to broaden customer engagement and experience with Cardinal Health Medical Products
- Develop the overall communications strategy including messaging and collateral development
- Leverage and optimize the full promotional media mix including paid media, social media, events and tradeshows, content partnership, digital/email, and 1:1 marketing
Develop interactive content (videos, blogs, whitepapers, research articles, etc.) showcasing the Specialty Products portfolio’s ability to help customers meet complex business challenges
Work closely with Loyalty marketing, ecommerce marketing, and digital marketing managers to leverage insights and opportunities
- Stay abreast of industry best practices for all marketing communication activities
- Stay current on market, competition, and trends including analyzing current marketing tactics, concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Create and publicize new franchise ideas to leverage across all GBUs
- Identify portfolio growth opportunities to build deeper customer connections through understanding of full marketing mix
- Review analysis of campaign metrics to identify and derive key insights on customer trends and behavior; Recommend strategies to maximize marketing campaign results
- Partner with sales training, business communications, etc. to translate marketing initiatives to the field sales teams
- Collaborate closely with subject matter experts, key external partners and industry associations to drive awareness and develop cross-selling opportunities of the Specialty Products portfolio
Align with analytics team and other pertinent cross-functional partners to ensure:
the right metrics are being tracked to measure the success of our portfolio marketing programs
- we have clearly defined test plans in place
- we have the necessary data to drive insights
- Position Requirements:
- 5+ years marketing and marketing communications experience
- Demonstrated success in designing, launching, and optimizing marketing campaigns
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in marketing, business or related filed. MBA or relevant Masters degree a plus
- Strong marketing orientation. Able to translate findings into actionable insights to create impactful marketing programs
- Ability to translate marketing objectives to other cross-functional teams to gain direction, commitment and alignment
- Excellent project management and cross-functional team leadership skills. Able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines to drive results
- Able to provide clear creative direction and critical feedback to creative services to ensure all messaging is compelling and meets the marketing objectives
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.