Cardinal Health Director - Agile and Change Management in Dublin, Ohio
Cardinal Health is transforming its technology practices to leverage agile and dev/ops frameworks, principles and tools. This transformation initiative and additional large complex programs has greatly increased our need for change management disciplines. Collectively, agile, dev/ops and change management are expected to improve the outcomes of our IT investments by: Increasing agility and “time to value”; Improving quality, security and resiliency; Increasing delivery, operational efficiency and organization adoption; and Strengthening business collaboration, ownership and partnership.
The Director of Agile and Change Management will influence the adoption of lean, agile and dev/ops practices across Cardinal Health. This leader will provide a critical role to partner across EIT and business leaders in realizing value of IT enabled business solutions through effective change management programs. In addition, the individual will lead, grow and develop both the Office of Development Transformation (ODT) and Organizational Change Management (OCM) teams.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES and Accountabilities:
- Drive continuous improvement to enable higher performing program/organizations and/or teams with improved business and customer outcomes.
- Define and implement scaled agile techniques and practices. Advance adoption through partnering and influencing change.
- Champion and lead change initiatives; Identify the best approach for implementing strategic processes considering cultural and diversity sensitivities.
- Act as a catalyst for change across Cardinal Health; Engage and motivate individuals to support and facilitate change
- Work collaboratively with senior business leaders, program sponsors, product owners and program/project managers
- Design and execute an organizational strategy that supports our EIT agile and devops transformation and change management for major technology programs and solutions
- Propel the adoption of lean, agile and change management practices via assessments, analysis, and influencing adoption of practices
- Provide visibility and change management support to drive awareness and successful implementation across inter-related workstreams.
- Provide organizational change management and leadership to the overall ODT and OCM teams.
- Manage and develop a team of senior-level ODT and OCM team members
- Develop and implement tracking of key metrics to support the value of agile and devops transformation and use of OCM services
POSITION REQUIREMENTS :
- 10+ years experience leading Agile teams, large IT programs and leading change management within areas of responsibility
- Strong problem-solving skills – effective at creative solutions and removing barriers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
- Experience with leading, coaching and developing large teams
- Strong working knowledge of the ADKAR change management model
- Working knowledge of Agile techniques such as Scrum, Kanban, User Story Writing, eXtreme Programming, and scaled agile frameworks (SAFe)
- Agile certification from Scrum Alliance, ICAgile, Project Management Institute, SAFe or other agile organizations is a plus
- Professional Sciences (Prosci) Change Management Certification or CCMP certification is a plus
Education or Equivalent : Bachelors degree and Advanced degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.