Cardinal Health Director, Legacy eCommerce in Dublin, Ohio
The Director, Legacy eCommerce will lead legacy eCommerce platform across plan, build and run functions for Medical and Pharmaceutical segments. He/she will manage large scale, operation that supports $35 billion in annual revenue across multiple classes of trade including, Acute, Retail, Specialty, etc.
The Director, Legacy eCommerce is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and supporting customer-facing, online and mobile commerce applications and capabilities that support go to market strategies and objectives.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development techniques (agile, rapid application development, lean, waterfall, etc.) and fluency in software languages and application programming interfaces and frameworks.
- Demonstrates general understanding of cloud computing and services, traditional hardware/software platforms, including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers and integration technologies.
- Solid understanding of security principles and data protection practices.
- Demonstrates understanding of enabling the customer experience(s) so that interactions are easy and simple, including mobile application designs
- Plans and executes system implementations that ensure success and minimize risk of customer impact or system outages.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of architecture standards and database and operating systems.
- Demonstrates problem solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues including but not limited to production outages.
- Analyzes production system operations using tools such as monitoring, capacity analysis and outage root cause analysis to drive continuous improvement in system stability and performance.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development life cycle, modeling of business processes, application design patterns, business/functional documents.
- Demonstrates strong financial acumen to manage multiple partners, resources (on/ offshore), programs, planning estimates for options analysis and business case development, and operational budgeting.
- Transform traditional development and operations paradigm throug multi-year program that will modernize the platform
- Collaborate closely with shared services partners, service providers and large scale programs that impact the platform strategic plans and roadmap
- Bachelor degree required in related field or equivalent work experience; advanced degree preferred
- 12+ years experience in related field preferred
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Demonstrated ability to set technology direction and oversee successful delivery and/or support of technology solutions preferred
- Leads and develops a diverse group of managers and engineers to excel as a high-performing team focused on delivering a frictionless customer experience
- Leads using lean principles to drive a culture of experimentation, preventative maintenance and continuous improvement.
- Able to foster and build strong client and customer relationships across various business units at all levels of the organization
- Able to influence and negotiate sensitive situations while maintaining and positive environment
- Driven to achieve organizational goals and outcomes through collaboration and alignment
- Serves as a change agent and challenges the status quo while respecting the organizational, tribal knowledge