Cardinal Health EDI Analyst 2nd Shift in Dublin, Ohio
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company connecting patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with more than 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 25 on the Fortune 500.
We currently have a full-time job opening for an EDI Analyst. This is a 2nd shift role with working hours of 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM Monday through Friday.
The EDI Analyst is responsible for day to day business analysis regarding the maintenance and development of EDI order flow systems including, but not limited to, EDI VAPs, GXS, and other ordering applications.
The EDI Analyst will report into the EDI Platform Service steam in the Enterprise Architecture IT organization. The role of EDI Platform Services is to provide IT support to the Pharmaceutical and Medical segments of Cardinal Health and support their translation platforms. EDI Platform Services ensures production stability allowing the business to meet and exceed Service Levels.
As a member of EDI Platform Services, team members are expected to provide day to day business support as well as help the business identify ways to utilize technology that will provide better Service Levels and lower costs. Strategic thinking with the ability to provide tactical support is key characteristic of our team.
Responsible for the delivery of enterprise solutions that drive business value and lower costs. Provide Cardinal Health with market-competitive skills, quality and price for applications development and for support of Cardinal Health’s worldwide applications portfolio.
- Proactively assist with implementation strategies related to EIT Mission, Vision, and Values, and objectives as they relate to Application Management and Support.
- Secure, cost-efficient and reliable application support organization that leverages collective resources and capabilities to monitor, maintain, support, and enhance applications.
- Provide operational support to the business partners and application stakeholders
- Monitoring, Maintenance and enhancements for applications for on-going supportability, stability, and enabling business functions.
- Proactively plan for application capacity.
- Proven understand of EDI
- Knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating systems.
- SQL Query experience.
- Scripting knowledge is preferred but not required.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.