Cardinal Health EIT Service Center Frontline Analyst in Dublin, Ohio
What IT Service Center contributes to Cardinal Health
IT Service Center is responsible for resolving customer/client technical problems and responding to questions in accordance to service level objectives, processes and procedures.Serves as liaison between customer/client and IT to resolve business issues related to technologies.
- Provides technical support to the organizations internal/external users of computer applications and hardware.
- Answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures.
- Serves as a liaison between customer/client and IT to resolve business issues related to technologies.
- Collaborates with network services, software systems engineering and/or applications development in order to restore service and/or identify problems.
- Maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems.
- Manages user access rights.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity
- Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
- Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.