Cardinal Health Lead Coordinator, Talent Acquisition in Dublin, Ohio
What Talent Acquisition contributes to Cardinal Health
Talent Acquisition is responsible for sourcing, assessing, and driving the selection of talent to support business needs.
- Proactively and creatively sources, leads and screens candidates to develop pools of talent for all positions across Cardinal Health.
- Assesses candidates through competency-based screening, ensuring only qualified candidates are referred.
- Creates a positive candidate experience.
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
Responsible for assisting in the selection and hiring of talent for Cardinal Health and providing administrative support for VP, Talent Acquisition and other team members. This would include but not be limited to:
- Managing the executive candidate interview process including all scheduling, administrative and logistical details
- Facilitate the candidate on-boarding process by creating offer letters, initiating and monitoring background screenings, providing orientation details, and submitting candidate paperwork for processing
- Responsible for new team member on-boarding and administrative support
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Advanced Degree, preferred
- 0-3+ years of experience in related field, HR experience preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Takes the lead in effectively applying and teaching new processes and skills in order to accomplish a wide variety of assignments
- Comprehensive knowledge in technical or specialty area
- Ability to apply knowledge beyond own areas of expertise
- Performs the most complex and technically challenging work within area of specialization
- Preempts potential problems and provides effective solutions for team
- Works independently to interpret and apply company procedures to complete work
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members
- May have team leader responsibilities but does not formally supervise
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.