Cardinal Health Manager, Brand Strategy in Dublin, Ohio
What Brand Strategy & Mgmt contributes to Cardinal Health
Brand Strategy and Management is responsible for leading efforts focused on increasing the value of Cardinal Health own brand’s portfolio. This includes defining and implementing brand strategy, defining the products/services, market strategy and life cycle management including customer need identification, product or service offering, pricing, positioning, promotion, and branding.
- Demonstrates solid understanding of brand strategy and principles of brand and marketing management.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of marketing disciplines and concepts necessary for building business and marketing plans. This includes an understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Exhibits an ability to translate market and customer needs into clearly defined goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics to drive sales & profitability for the business.
- Accountable for gaining and driving cross functional support from all stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally to plan, develop and implement promotional campaigns and various forms of marketing collateral.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Identifies, monitors, and analyzes market trends.
- Evaluates competitive products, services, and positioning.
- Determines implications and makes recommendations to maintain market competitiveness and achieve sustainable economic success.
- Demonstrates strong financial acumen and logical decision making in the general business environment.
- Understands and can demonstrate sound thought processes as it relates to pricing, deal structure and assessing financial implications.
- Effectively works both independently and as part of a team. Cross-functional working groups include, but are not limited to, enterprise marketing, product marketing, sales, finance, business operations, IT, and outside agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 7+ years’ experience in related field, preferred.
- Experience managing people, preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Leads/participates in the development of services/infrastructure, policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Develops solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization and business unit objectives
- Completes work independently and receives guidance on overall project/program objectives
- Strong communication skills
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.