Cardinal Health Marketing Operations Manager, eCommerce Product Management in Dublin, Ohio
Function: Marketing: At Cardinal Health, the marketing organization is the central hub of business driving activity. Marketing takes the lead on all aspects of the marketing mix – product, price, place, people and promotion. Marketing analyzes customer behavior to understand their needs, and motivations, broadly defines and communicates the brand purpose and passionately delivers total solutions for our customers.
Position Description: The Product Marketing Operations Manager will promote offerings and streamline processes within the eCommerce Product Management team. This position requires project management and operational excellence discipline to realize business value through achieving measured objectives. Leveraging excellent written and verbal communication skills, this individual will coordinate the activities of various stakeholders and influence processes of external teams. This individual will also improve efficiency of internal team processes to reduce costs and increase revenue.
- Drive customer adoption of recommended eCommerce best practices through well-measured campaigns
Manage projects, organize details, manages resources and adhere to timelines
For example, coordinate with business stakeholders, EIT and sales optimize feature usage in order to improve service level and generic compliance
- For example, coordinate activities related to customer onboarding and event planning
Leverage operational excellence practices to improve eCommerce Marketing processes
For example, coordinate teams to streamline and better communicate the Order Express organization, account, user ID and feature setup process
- Manage to budget the Marketing Solution revenue through coordinating with billing, credits, collections and field teams
- Process mobile lease device requests and communicate with internal and external parties.
- Organize multiple projects and requests simultaneously under pressure to meet tight deadlines; detail oriented with excellent follow-up, budgeting, and time management skills
- Write supporting documentation, how to guides and process flows
Family: Product or Solutions Marketing -- Product Marketing applies the full range of marketing disciplines to drive integrated commercial marketing plans that result in customer acquisition, loyalty, sales growth and improved profitability.
- Leverages customer and regional / geographical market knowledge and strong cross- functional collaboration to develop positioning, messaging, content, promotional tactics/programs to drive demand and meet annual business plans. Identifies and remains current on market trends
- Delivers regional forecasting to inform rigorous demand planning, in cooperation with delivery teams such as manufacturing, RFP/contracting, software development and/or operations
- Drives pricing and promotional tactics and strategies to achieve business objectives and optimize product profitability in collaboration with Product Management & Development
- Understands methods available to execute primary research (VOC) that are necessary to decision making. Identifies market opportunities through VOC/secondary research and takes action by implementing and managing solutions
- Demonstrates knowledge of marketing disciplines and concepts necessary for building business & omnichannel marketing plans and identifies the appropriate channels to market
- Demonstrates strong financial acumen and P&L management
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of products and is a strong advocate of the brand
- Assesses the landscape and leverages segmentation to focus sales and marketing efforts on the best audiences and opportunities
Track/Level: P3 -- Professional senior individual contributor role
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently; receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in related field
- Project Management experience
- Operational Excellence experience
Leadership Essentials define what we do when we're at our best. They best characterize successful leaders at Cardinal Health and will help us create a culture that brings out the best in all...driving higher levels of performance and creating a competitive advantage. Each of us already demonstrates some of these; others may require us to stretch and challenge ourselves.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.