Cardinal Health Product Planning - Analyst in Dublin, Ohio
What Product Planning contributes to Cardinal Health
Product planning works to understand total project pipeline and of those projects whichbest align with strategic goals and their resource requirements.
• Create reports that allow for portfolio performance insights, including financial projections, glidepaths and resource capacity.
• Work with project management to capture updates on projects from initiation through closing.
• Prepare standard and ad hoc reports for Product Planning leadership team.
• Maintain product planning templates and calendar of activities.
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 3+ years experience in related field, preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.