Cardinal Health Senior Integration Architect in Dublin, Ohio
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company connecting patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with more than 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 25 on the Fortune 500
We currently have a job opening for a Senior Integration Architect
The Enterprise Architecture team focuses on all aspects of enterprise and solution architecture across multiple business segments while providing leadership to transformational programs.
Responsibilities include translating overall business strategy into IT roadmaps, align overall architecture with business needs, establish target architecture and standards for the organization, and provide guidance in solution development processes in terms of options and reuse points.
Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Architecture, the Senior Integration Architect will focus primarily on architecture and design for large, complex enterprise solutions.
Responsibilities will include
- Creating and maintaining the strategy for the middleware portfolio of capabilities, future state reference architecture and roadmap and ensure the organization makes progress toward the via with effective governance.
- Define, guide and oversee Solution Roadmaps covering both current state and future state, define key Reference Architectures to guide high priority project initiatives and perform hands-on solution design, prototyping and proof-of-concepts.
- As a member of the Enterprise Architecture team work with key business and IT resources to establish core design principles and create architecture roadmap which aligns to the business strategies.
- Help create solution architectures that will guide key strategic projects by building practical solutions.
- Provide thought leadership and solution architecture to guide software development.
- Assess business requirements, analyze and recommend “buy vs. build” solutions.
- Collaborate with solution teams to design and develop Enterprise Application Frameworks involving reusable Java and .NET components, frameworks, and libraries.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing and Platform As A Service
- Function as a thought leader, perform research on emerging technologies and publish findings.
- Define best practices for cloud application design, deployment, and operations.
- Consult on application development projects to ensure alignment with enterprise standards, review architecture and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Interpret current IT trends and industry direction and apply knowledge to create reference architectures and project deliverables.
- Ensure a consistent approach for building applications across the enterprise with focus on building reusable assets.
- Develop a deep understanding of business, model complex business processes and systems.
- Drive and communicate architecture standards and reference architecture for assigned projects.
- Create conceptual architecture models based on defined user requirements.
- Draw on best practices and comprehensive technical knowledge to advise internal clients in own area of expertise.
- Advanced experience in middleware / integration design development and implementation
- Advanced experience in broad set of technology understanding and/or experience in Middleware, Bulk Data Integration, Real-Time Data Integrations, FileBased Integrations, Cloud Integrations, Process Integrations, and Event Processing
- Proven experience with B2Bintegration concepts, standards, architectures (ANSI ASC X12, UN / EDIFACT, XML), and value-added networks (VAN)
- Experience with public cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or related field or work experience equivalent.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.