Cardinal Health Senior Product Planning Manager in Dublin, Ohio
What Product Planning contributes to Cardinal Health
Product Planning is responsible for:
- Manage project demand for the Medical Segment by capturing and evaluating project ideas from anywhere in the organization through a standardized process.
- Use advanced analytics to understand which project proposals that best align with strategic goals and their resource requirements.
- Monitor and report on the allocation of resources across projects.
- Use reporting to gain portfolio performance insights and articulate those to senior leadership team, including financial projections.
- Work closely with project management to monitor projects from initiation through closing.
- Identify challenges and delays, and provide full transparency to a governance team for rapid attention and resolution.
- Facilitate product planning activities across multiple functions.
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 8+ years experience in related field, preferred.
- Knowledge of project management and product management disciplines.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.