Cardinal Health Software Engineer in Dublin, Ohio
Extensive knowledge of object oriented programming
Full-stack engineering experience
Excited about learning and trying technologies
Experience instilling engineering best practices
Suggest, implement and iterate on instilling best practices for this development team
Continuously write and maintain frontend and backend code
Participate in sprint planning and development through sprints
Work with product team on how to best track and visualize a new feature’s revenue impact
Participate in design and code reviews
Develop features related to deal modeling & process automation
Accountabilities in this role
This is a unique role at Cardinal because it takes a blend of skills to fill. We are software engineers that build tools for Finance and Sales folks. Our internal customers are a mix of Finance Analysts, Salespeople as well as some Pricing Operations folks. This role requires the ability to be able to oversee the work of others to ensure high-quality output while also contributing quality code on a project.
If you can give examples of a few of the following, you are a great candidate:
- Strong communicator who can work alongside product owners & other engineers
- You dissect complex information to simplify and abstract it for easier audience digestion
- Process thinker—addresses design challenges and can clearly articulate a step-by-step approach for coming up with a solution to team members
- You love finding ways to complete projects and solving problems more efficiently and effectively
- Able to grasp many business models, recognizing situations where invention can be pushed and when to strictly uphold standards
- View design as an art, while understanding the importance of budgets and timelines
- Are innately curious and continuously striving to add to your tool belt
We build traditional n-tier web applications using Angular2 and the Microsoft stack. We follow an AGILE/SCRUM process when building solutions.
Are you constantly trying to improve processes and encourage good engineering behavior? Are you interested in growing your business acumen alongside your technology skillset? We are interested in self-motivated, creative, teammates. Our team takes manual, complex business processes and automates them into simple and easy to use technical solutions. We like to conceptualize new ideas, features, functionality, solutions as a team. We respect each other's experience and ideas. We are proud and responsible for our product and supporting our partners in a timely manner. We believe we create significant value for our business partners. Sound like a compelling opportunity, then please apply.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.