Cardinal Health Sr. Coordinator, Talent Acquisition (Contract) in Dublin, Ohio
What Talent Acquisition contributes to Cardinal Health
Talent Acquisition is responsible for sourcing, assessing, and driving the selection of talent to support business needs.
- Proactively and creatively sources, leads and screens candidates to develop pools of talent for all positions across Cardinal Health.
- Assesses candidates through competency-based screening, ensuring only qualified candidates are referred.
- Creates a positive candidate experience.
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 3+ years experience in related field, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Effectively applies knowledge of job and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments
- In-depth knowledge in technical or specialty area
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems independently
- May modify process to resolve situations
- Works independently within established procedures; may receive general guidance on new assignments
- May provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.