Cardinal Health Strategic Pricing Program Manager in Dublin, Ohio
What Finance General Mgmt contributes to Cardinal Health
Finance Management is responsible for strategic oversight and leadership direction within the Finance function
This position is responsible for leading the Deal Management Pricing Execution (DMPE) program to include the Executive Steering Committee facilitation and managing projects that are supported by the program. The role will also be responsible for managing cross functional projects that are both operational and systems based with the focus of driving continuous improvement in the end-to-end PD Pricing process.
This role will also have responsibility for in ensuring all internal controls identified by internal and external audit have been implemented and are working effectively. This position will also interface with IT in automating operational controls and ensuring accurate data population is available for testing.
The Program Manager will have responsibility for managing the Pricing Operations book of work, ensuring adequate visibility to projects, engaging with project owners to ensure projects are meeting timelines, and providing reporting around project status, risks, and scope changes
This position will be expected to interact with a variety of key executives within the PD organization and will be required to influence cross functionally across the segment
- BS/BA Finance or Accounting or Pricing or a related field
- Minimum of 3 yrs job related experience
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Program Management and Pricing professional with 5+ years of experience ideally in either a Pricing, PM, operations, finance, risk management, compliance, or internal/external audit capacity
- 5+ experience in process transformation and improvement
- 5+ years of data analysis and reporting experience
- 2-4 years of experience with workflow tools such as SharePoint or Salesforce.com
- Understanding of SOX
- Ability to understand and document internal controls around complex business processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to simplify complex concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills 5+ years of experience influencing Executive Stakeholders around decisions, processes, and culture
- Business acumen to make decisions that are often unpopular, but are in the long-term interest of Cardinal Health
- Excellent organization, project management, analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Strong team player, able to be effective in a performance-oriented culture
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.