Cardinal Health Stock Coordinator/ Warehouse Worker, Day shift, Temporary in Edmonton, Canada
Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) is a $103 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of health care around the globe. Cardinal Health Canada, with over 900 employees nationwide, is an essential link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products to healthcare facilities and medical professionals across the country.
We are looking for positive, hard-working, team oriented individual to join our warehouse operations in our Edmonton facility to work on the Day shift on a temporary full-time basis for 6 months . The candidate will work closely with the rest of the team on stocking shelves and filling customer orders in the most efficient and timely fashion. For more information on what it is like to work for us, please watch this video:http://bit.ly/2imlGFD
Hourly rate: $19.00.
- Picking & preparing customer orders for shipment
- Processing incoming shipments
- Sorting pallets
- Housekeeping - ensure a clean & orderly working environment
- Ensure accuracy and verify quality of products being picked / received
- Recycling reclamation service – receive back packaging materials (cardboard & soft plastics) and process items for recycling. This is a rotational task for all associates (two to three shifts per month)
- All positions are subject to rotation of tasks based on business needs with opportunity for new skills training
- Actively participating in continuous improvement projects and initiatives
- Operating all types of warehouse mobile equipment and any other warehouse functions as assigned.
- High school completed
- 2 years + experience working in a warehouse facility
- 2 years + experience operating forklift machinery
- Experience with order picker, pacer considered an asset
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and no aversion to heights
- Strong communication and mathematical skills
- Computer skills an asset
Our Employees all benefit from:
- Full benefits from day 1
- Pension plan
- Incentive plan participation
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid uniform and safety shoes
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.