Cardinal Health Field Sales Manager CEE (Czech based) in FIELD, Czech Republic
Field Sales Manager CEE
Cordis, a Cardinal Health Company, is global leader in developing and marketing patient focused innovations for the diagnosis and treatment of Coronary and Peripheral Artery Disease. Cordis provide products for Cardiology, Endovascular and Vascular markets through a combined sales team across the CEE region. Cordis celebrates an impressive track record of sales performance historically, consistently delivering solid growth. It is critical that our organization continues to be effectively structured to deliver sustained growth, manage a fast developing product portfolio and be aligned to meet the needs of our clinical and commercial customers.
We are looking for a talented individual with a passion for people leadership to develop, communicate & execute the team strategies and drive exceptional profitable growth. This position represents an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wishes to develop regional leadership skills and be part of a company that is planning an exciting future venturing in to new procedures with a rich product pipeline.
Based in Czech, this is a leadership position to deliver and contribute to the Cordis CEE strategy. Also to lead a team to over achieve Business Plan, with accountability for the local market (Czech and Slovakia). The Field Sales Manager is also responsible for both the commercial and clinical activities in the assigned territory related to the Coronary and Peripheral Deseases and their treatment. This leadership role focuses on a wide range of complex and technically sophisticated products and with their specific knowledge of products key features and how these compare to competition provide punctual and scientifically sound responses to questions that customers may have on the selection, adoption and use of our devices. They interact with different clinical stakeholders to identify their technical and clinical needs based on specific patient’s anatomies and on specific product features and also with Non clinical stakeholders contributing to the tenders’ technical dialogue.
This person will be reporting to the Territory Manager CEE And will have 3 direct reports consisting of the Cardio / Endo Account Managers.
- The key objective of the role is to lead the Cordis business through the creation & implementation of key strategies to deliver flawless sales execution.
To contribute to creating and implementing a sales strategy for Cordis ensuring that the plans deliver sustainable & profitable growth in excess of market place and competition
Continue to develop the Cordis and Cardinal brand focusing on strengthening customer relationships
- Coach and mentor the team to be highly successful through the use of a CRM system called SalesForce.com
- Contribute to the future strategies of Cardinal and collaborate across Cardinal Health business as member of the Cordis Leadership Team
- Through exceptional leadership style, foster a culture of ‘over achievement’, continuous improvement and transferring success models across the Cordis UK/Ire
- Build strong, effective relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, clinical Professional Groups, industry groups and national procurement bodies to drive growth
- Handling on-site trainings and highly specific technical/clinical requests that may derive from the company's participation and winning of hospitals tenders/bids
- Increase adoption of products in operating theatres, in accordance with marketing plans established by Business Units of the Company
- Support in the setting and achievement of objectives in Clinical Education and Training, Sales, Account Penetration on the basis of territory/national targets
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- A track record of leadership, influencing, coaching to deliver results, coupled with a performance driven approach
- Adaptability and flexibility in a company with a start up and diverse mentality to achieve business results of an ever growing and changing product portfolio through acquisition and distribution agreements
- Patient and customer centric approach to all thinking and actions
- Leadership & coaching skills and a track record of talent development
- Ability to think strategically and foster a culture for continuous improvement
- Ability to see ‘big picture’ as well as the ‘attention to detail’
- Ability to build strong effective collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams (e.g. HR, Prof Ed, EMEA Marketing etc) to deliver results
- An advanced understanding of the cardiovascular market, NHS environment and identification of short term and long term factors that may affect the business
- Experience working within cardiovascular industry in a sales and/or commercial management role key
- Possesses a high degree of self-confidence, courage and conviction to develop talented people and deliver exceptional business results
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) is a health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of healthcare. As the business behind healthcare, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals and ambulatory care sites focus on patient care while reducing costs, improving efficiency and quality, and increasing profitability. Cardinal Health is an essential link in the healthcare supply chain, providing pharmaceuticals and medical products to more than 100,000 locations each day and is also the industry-leading direct-to-home medical supplies distributor. The company is a leading manufacturer of medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, the company supports the growing diagnostic industry by supplying medical products to clinical laboratories and operating the nation's largest network of radio pharmacies that dispense products to aid in the early diagnosis and treatment of disease. Ranked #26 on the Fortune 500, Cardinal Health employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. More information about the company may be found at www.cardinalhealth.com
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.