Cardinal Health Sales Manager Cordis - East Spain in FIELD, Spain
Regional Sales Manager CORDIS – SPAIN (Position based in Barcelona)
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. ( CAH ) is a $103 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of health care. As the business behind health care , Cardinal Health helps pharmacies , hospitals , ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices focus on patient care while reducing costs, enhancing efficiency and improving quality. Cardinal Health is an essential link in the health care supply chain, providing pharmaceuticals and medical products and services to more than 100,000 locations each day and is also the industry-leading direct-to-home medical supplies distributor . The company is a leading manufacturer of medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, the company operates the nation's largest network of radiopharmacies that dispense products to aid in the early diagnosis and treatment of disease. Ranked #15 on the Fortune 500, Cardinal Health employs nearly 50,000 people worldwide.
In late 2015 the company acquired Cordis, naviHealth, and Harvard Drug.
More information about the company may be found at www.cardinalhealth.com and @CardinalHealth on Twitter.
Levante, País Vasco, Navarra, Aragón, Cataluña and Baleares
We are looking for a highly talented individual with a passion for people leadership to develop, communicate & execute the Central region strategies and drive exceptional profitable growth. This position represents an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wishes to develop regional leadership skills and be part of a company that is planning an exciting future venturing in to new procedures with a rich product pipeline.
RESPONSIBILITIES and ACCOUNTABILITES
The key objective of the role is to lead the Cordis business in through the creation & implementation of key strategies to deliver flawless sales execution.
- To contribute to creating and implementing a sales strategy for Cordis ensuring that the plans deliver sustainable & profitable growth in excess of market place and competition;
- To recruit, develop and retain an exceptionally high performing team, introduce robust and sustainable business/sales processes, coach a team to be recognized as benchmark across Cardinal Health;
- Build a culture of over achievement across the Central region by a ‘back to basics’ focus on core ‘Gold Standard’ products coupled with the accelerated adoption of new products in the portfolio;
- Continue to develop the Cordis brand and focus on strengthening customer relationships in both Cardio and Endo through customer segmentation and KOL development;
- Develop and implement reward and recognition structures that drive a culture of ‘over achievement’ and deliver outstanding growth;
- Coach and mentor the team to be highly successful through the use of a CRM system called SalesForce.com, a Cloud based database;
- Understand and act on agreed P&L responsibilities for the Cordis business;
- Contribute to the future strategies of Cordis and collaborate across Business Units as member of the Cordis Leadership Team;
- Through exceptional leadership style, foster a culture of ‘over achievement’, continuous improvement and transferring success models across the region;
- Maintain and grow the business in key accounts in line with Cordis strategic goals.
- Maintain account plans, customer contact details, review territory plans on a frequent basis
- Build strong, effective relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, clinical Professional Groups, non-clinical stakeholders, industry groups and national procurement bodies to drive growth;
- Champion a customer centric culture within the organization;
- Be a leadership sponsor and role model for Cardinal Health Values;
- Be a leadership sponsor for Healthcare Compliance, Safe Fleet and ensure adherence throughout the organization.
- An outstanding track record of leadership and results, coupled with a performance driven approach;
- Patient and customer centric approach to all thinking;
- Exceptional leadership & coaching skills and a track record of talent development;
- Knowledge on bids and tendering processes
- Ability to think strategically and foster a culture for continuous improvement;
- Ability to see ‘big picture’ as well as the ‘attention to detail’;
- Ability to build strong effective collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams (e.g. HR, Prof Ed, EMEA Marketing etc) to deliver results;
- An advanced understanding of the healthcare market environment and identification of short term and long term factors that may affect the business;
- Experience working within medical devices industry in a sales and/or commercial management role key;
- Possesses a high degree of self-confidence, courage and conviction to develop talented people and deliver exceptional business results.
- Excellent level of English and Spanish
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.