Cardinal Health Consultant, Territory Sales- Cordis Clinical Representative in FL, United States
The territory for this opening is Tampa.
What Territory Management- Medical Products contributes to Cardinal Health
This position is focused on the management of the base business in a selected geography role and works in partnership with the Territory Manager to achieve daily sales objectives, including quota achievement. Responsible for pull through at existing accounts, and also for account growth following initial launch by the Territory Manager. Provide input regarding account priorities, competitive intelligence and, where appropriate, leverage relationships to assist the Territory Manager in achievement of territory/business objectives. Reports to Regional Manager but takes daily direction from Territory Manager.
- Responsible for meeting quota on assigned accounts within the territory on a quarterly, semi-annual, and annual basis
- Develop strong relationships and physician advocates within accounts through clinical knowledge of procedures and products
- Focused on driving depth and increasing Cordis product utilization in existing accounts through the cultivation of new physician users and re-engaging lost customers
- Understand basic anatomy of CV and PV cases and articulate intricacies of complex cases
- Assist in formulating sales revenue projections, by account, for the territory utilizing the Pulsar forecasting system
- Conduct account management activities such as consignment and inventory counts, product support, etc.
- Based on assigned accounts and territory goals, be able to develop call plan for the week/quarter ahead, and work with Territory Manager to review and agree to final plan
- Involved in regional assignments outlined by the Region Manager, including, but not limited to regional communications, training meeting leadership, marketing projects, etc.
- Responsible for delivering clinical sales presentations that focus on Cordis product features and benefits
- Conduct in-services and presentations to all support staff (including floor, RN’s and techs) and sign off trained users
- Demonstrate outstanding product knowledge
- Where applicable, assist in the management of complications at assigned accounts
- Responsible for maintaining and improving product deployment skill level of all trained users at assigned accounts
- Proactively communicate on a daily basis with territory team members; provide regular updates on competitive, clinical, and customer situations
- Maintain company standards involving ethical and moral character while professionally representing the company
- Complete administrative requirements (including expenses) in a timely and accurate fashion
- Comply with all company and HR policies
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience and 2+ years related experience in the medical device field (cath lab technician, nurse, etc.) or in a related area
- Clinical background or strong sales skills and track record is ideal.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills; ability to adapt to changing work priorities
- Effective interpersonal interactions, both within the commercial group and in accounts
- Above average reading, verbal, and written communications skills; proficiency in business English and grammar; good arithmetic skills and attention to detail to maintain records and process reports
- Proficiency with PC-based office computers, including familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel
- Proven product knowledge in business area
- Valid driver's license
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.