Cardinal Health Finance Manager, Red Oak Sourcing in Foxborough, Massachusetts
Red Oak Sourcing is a 50/50 joint venture between two Fortune 20 companies, Cardinal Health and CVS Health. Red Oak has sole responsibility for generic pharmaceutical sourcing for Cardinal Health and CVS Health’s retail division and pharmacy benefit manager - representing 85% of the pharmaceutical product volume of the two companies – making Red Oak is one of the largest generic sourcing entities in the U.S.
About our Parent companies: CVS Health - with more than 9,700 CVS retail pharmacy stores, a leading pharmacy benefit manager, and over $175 billion in revenue - is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States. CVS dispenses or manages nearly 2 billion prescriptions annually. Cardinal Health, which employs 50,000 people worldwide, is a $130 billion health care services company, providing pharmaceuticals and medical products to nearly 85% of U.S. hospitals and over 24,000 pharmacies.
The Manager position will provide support to business leaders with respect to managing financial results for Red Oak initiatives and providing insights into marketplace trends. Primary responsibilities include monitoring product/supplier performance and potential risks and opportunities to the CVS Health monthly forecasts and annual budgets.
This position is within a fast paced, collegial environment, providing the right individual with an opportunity for career advancement and the ability to learn aspects of both CVS Health and Cardinal parent companies.
- Develop financial models to analyze and evaluate financial performance of Red Oak initiatives
- Provide analytics and monthly reporting to CVS Health to support financial forecasts including new generic product launches, marketplace events and inflation/deflation of product costs
- Work closely with senior leadership to develop annual budgets and prepare comprehensive budget presentations for CVS Health
- Provide insights into marketplace trends including new generic launches and product availability
- Maintain Risks & Opportunities analysis
- Interaction with CVS Finance leadership
- Provide support for special projects and adhoc analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree, with concentration in Accounting, Finance, Business, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of relevant business/analytical experience
- Working knowledge of accounting and finance principles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong PC skills, including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL, Tableau and Business Objects, preferred
- Pharmaceutical industry experience, preferred
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines and flexibility to manage multiple projects
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.