Cardinal Health Manager Finance, Red Oak Sourcing in Foxborough, Massachusetts
Red Oak Sourcing is a 50/50 joint venture between two Fortune 20 companies, Cardinal Health and CVS Health. Red Oak has sole responsibility for generic pharmaceutical sourcing for Cardinal Health and CVS Health’s retail division and pharmacy benefit manager - representing 85% of the pharmaceutical product volume of the two companies – making Red Oak is one of the largest generic sourcing entities in the U.S.
About our Parent companies: CVS Health - with more than 9,700 CVS retail pharmacy stores, a leading pharmacy benefit manager, and over $175 billion in revenue - is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States. CVS dispenses or manages nearly 2 billion prescriptions annually. Cardinal Health, which employs 50,000 people worldwide, is a $130 billion health care services company, providing pharmaceuticals and medical products to nearly 85% of U.S. hospitals and over 24,000 pharmacies.
*The position is located in Foxboro, MA.
The Manager position manages business support for the Sourcing team with respect to contract proposals from suppliers including offers for new business, proposed price increases and new generic product launches. This position also provides insights into marketplace trends and proactively identifies financial impacts to parents.
- Provides financial analysis and support to the Sourcing team including assessment of market opportunities, manufacturer proposals, product switches and new generic product launches
- Manages a team of 2 Financial Analysts
- Responsible for a proprietary deal analysis modeling tool (COGS Tool)
- Partners with Finance Analytics team to proactively identify risks and opportunities to budget targets
- Oversees the development of advanced financial models/dashboards to proactively monitor market trends
- Conducts quarterly financial updates to Sourcing/Operations teams
- Supports special projects and adhoc analysis as needed
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or related field
- 7+ years of relevant Finance/analytical experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive identification of issues with comprehensive resolutions
- Excellent PC skills, Excel, PowerPoint
- Masters Degree in Finance or related field
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Management experience
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.