Cardinal Health Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics in Foxborough, Massachusetts
Red Oak is focused on the dynamic and high impact area of pharmaceutical purchasing. We are a team of industry experts, strategists, and entrepreneurial thinkers who apply innovative strategies that move pharmaceuticals to market more efficiently. As the exciting joint venture between two Fortune 20 leading healthcare companies, CVS Health and Cardinal Health, we are responsible for securing both companies’ generic drug portfolios.
Red Oak is looking for a Senior Manager to become part of our sourcing team and contribute to and help shape our bright future.
Position summary: The successful professional will be analytical, personable, and have an executive presence to support and facilitate negotiations and portfolio management of the largest generic pharmaceutical purchasing program in the U.S. As part of the Sourcing team, this role has the ability to shape Red Oak’s presence in the marketplace, and through exposure to senior executives at both CVS Health and Cardinal Health, will help shape both companies’ pharmaceutical strategies.
The Senior Manager will support and contribute to ongoing primary and secondary research into pharmaceutical market dynamics, and assist Red Oak’s Sourcing leadership in maintaining supplier partner relationships. Additionally, this role will conduct analyses on a wide variety of topics (e.g., pricing changes, product launches, contracting and portfolio risk), support weekly and daily reporting programs to inform leadership, and interface routinely with teams throughout Red Oak.
- • Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a quantitative or technical field (e.g., engineering, economics, finance)
- 5 to 8+ years of experience in a highly analytical function
- Ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple concurrent initiatives that have significant financial and strategic impact
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to build productive long term relationships at all levels of an organization
- Results driven with proven ability to perform in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Strong analytical and financial acumen
- Maintains calm in high pressure situations and comfortable with conflict and strong conflict resolution skills
- Able to build strong relationships
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.