Cardinal Health Sales & Marketing Assistant in Norderstedt in Hamburg, Germany
At Cardinal Health, we're developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
Für unseren Geschäftsbereich Medical Products suchen wir zum nächst möglichen Zeitpunkt einen Sales & Marketing Assistent.
- Provides administrative support in areas of typing, expense reports, confidential correspondence, file management, travel arrangement and office supply ordering
- Opens, sorts, prioritizes and distributes incoming communications and other provisions
- Maintains calendar(s) and arranges meetings
- Provides relevant staff with reminders of upcoming events and projected related deadlines
- Coordinates, prepares and edits reports and presentations
- Prepares memorandums
- Organizes files, assembles relevant data and compiles statistics or information as directed for use by others
- Makes travel arrangement, prepares expense reports and process invoices, maintains financial and expense records
- Handles confidential matters requiring discretion and judgment
- Greets vendors and visitors
- Manage orders within internal paying service systems and reports regular payments to country lead
- Organization of Trade Fares or Workshops
- Supports Sales and Marketing Managers in daily business
- CRM System co-work with Sales & Marketing Managers
- Perfect Communication skills in German and English
- You are positive and pro-active with excellent communication skills
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- You have a background / experience Assistant role
- Flexible attitude and affinity with sales & Marketing, indirect sales, commercial and marketing environments
- Experience in organizing events as well as background in telemarketing ( directly or through marketing agencies);
- Know how about CRM workflows
- Structured, confident and proactive way of working with a good understanding of business needs
- You enjoy working in a team and a fast moving and dynamic environment
- Your administration, organization and time management skills as well as your MS office (Outlook, Excel, PPT, Word) knowledge is outstanding;
- German native speaker and fluent in English.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.