Cardinal Health Territory Manager, South West UK in High Wycombe, United States
Cordis, a Cardinal Health Company, is global leader in developing and marketing patient focused innovations for the diagnosis and treatment of Coronary and Peripheral Artery Disease.
Cordis provide products for Cardiology, Endovascular and Vascular markets through a combined sales team across the UK. Cordis are now back in the Drug Eluting Stent and Drug Coated Stent market, distributing LUMENO Alpha and LUMENO Free, whilst also having exclusive distribution rights for Kaneka PTCA Balloon range. Cordis are leaders in the field of Diagnostic Cardiology, with our catheters viewed as the ‘Gold Standard’ throughout the industry. In the Endovascular market, the main focus is market share gain in Cardio Access Products, Closure devices, PTA Balloons and Self Expanding Stents.
Cordis celebrates an impressive track record of sales performance historically, consistently delivering solid growth. It is critical that our organisation continues to be effectively structured to deliver sustained growth, manage a fast developing product portfolio and be aligned to meet the needs of our clinical and commercial customers.
We are looking for a highly talented individual with a passion for people leadership to develop, communicate & execute the Southern strategies and drive exceptional profitable growth. This position represents an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wishes to develop regional leadership skills and be part of a company that is planning an exciting future venturing in to new procedures with a rich product pipeline.
- Launch and Execute on the new range of CORDIS Drug Eluting (DES), Bare Metal Stents (BMS), balloons and access products, whilst leveraging market leading Cardiology & Endovascular Portfolio
- Establish and maintain Relationships with Key Accounts including Clinical & Non Clinical Stakeholders
- Field based role working collaboratively with other sales team members (this role will be home based).
Key Tasks and Activities
- Exceed quarterly and end of year individual targets in line with Company Business Plan ensuring ASP’s are met and overall business is significantly grown.
- Own and Develop comprehensive commercial proposals to maximise the total territory business and exceed the territory business plan.
- Work closely with RBM in setting and agreeing objectives to ensure above is met
- Maintain account plans, customer contact details, review territory plans on a frequent basis using Salesforce.com CRM tool
- Take responsibility to Establish relationships with Key Clinical and Non-Clinical Stakeholders within Key Accounts
- Become an expert in knowledge of products and procedures of the portfolio and competition to include Broader organisation Products & Solutions
- Gain departmental conversions by spending time in angiography suites with clinicians evaluating products and advising on usage of these products
- Facilitate customer education using in house training modules on products and simulator sessions
- Collaborate with existing team to ensure maximum pull through & explosive growth of the full cardiology & Endovascular portfolio.
- Engage with high level staff in order to facilitate customer solutions beyond the product area.
- Proven ability to interpret clinical data and utilize this to devise commercial strategies, enabling them to make a high impact in the DES market. High in communication and influence, a team player, very collaborative with their approach to align all colleagues to the same goals in accounts.
- An attitude of high perseverance, providing solutions, implementing feedback, thinking outside the box and going over and beyond to win business.
- Experience of working cross-divisionally to provide value based solutions to corporate accounts involving high level commercial deals and managed services negotiated with c- level executives, hospital committees and coders within focus hospitals.
- Experience with launching new technologies or concepts to the market place, to include experience with devising business plans and reimbursement / financial model
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.