Cardinal Health Senior Software Engineer in Horsham, Pennsylvania
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for PAC management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How might you ask? By hiring talented clinicians, engineers, analysts, and healthcare leaders to create and utilize cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why Is This Role Critical?
naviHealth is looking to hire a senior-level software engineer with experience building and supporting mission-critical applications. This role is a key-contributor to the organization and our focus on exceptional client support.
Successful candidates will possess proven experience producing quality software solutions at an enterprise scale and will make contributions to overall product stability and maturity. Prior experience in a true Agile environment is a plus. Healthcare experience is also a plus.
What you will be accountable for…
• Design scalable, service-oriented software solutions to complex business problems.
• Write high quality functional code with 100% unit test coverage where applicable.
• Contribute to team growth by providing advice, mentoring, and coaching other engineers.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and effectively present them to decision makers.
• Routinely review technology trends to identify potential value of new tools, frameworks, and patterns.
What you will need to be successful…
• Experience delivering software products at an enterprise scale.
• Experience developing in a test-driven development (TDD) environment.
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Excellent analytical skills and experience researching software-related issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years C# and Microsoft SQL Server.
• Excellent SQL and TSQL knowledge.
• 3+ years ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework.
• RESTful Services.
• Healthcare knowledge desired.
naviHealth is a pioneer in post-acute care and care transitions with a combined unprecedented 18 year of experience that uniquely positions us to manage patients, improve clinical and financial outcomes, and share risk with payors and providers. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scalable technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post-acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
We care about the people we serve.
We care about each other.
We care about our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.