Cardinal Health Warehouse Associate I ( M-F, 6:30a-2:30p) in Houston, Texas
What Facilities Management/Mainten contributes to Cardinal Health
Facilities Management/Maintenance is responsible for supporting the physical structure of a company facility.
Facilities associate will be responsible for preparing the shipping totes for shipment by cleaning and labeling the totes to customer's standards.
- Responsible for preparing the shipping containers for the picking and packing process.
- Detailed cleaning of the totes on a daily basis.
- Cleaning will be based upon the condition of the tote by wiping and scraping all debris prior to use.
- High school degree or equivalent experience.
- Related experience preferred
- CertifiedForklift operator, or be willing to train for certification
- Be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Good Math Skills preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic skills and techniques to complete routine tasks within assigned area
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on basic and routine assignments
- Works within clearly defined Standard Operating Procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under close supervision. All work is reviewed for accuracy
- Any deviations from the norm are approved by the supervisor before proceeding
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.