Cardinal Health Supervisor Quality Control in Indianapolis AM, Indiana
What Quality Control contributes to Cardinal Health
Quality control is responsible for the analysis or inspection of products or processes for compliance with specifications and standards.
- Demonstrates detailed oriented attention in all facets of responsibilities.
- Performs analytical evaluation or test of products or processes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of testing methods, product usage, and applicable regulations and standards.
- Adheres to established policies and procedures.
- Establishes test methodology.
- Provides technical guidance and training to others on SOPs and quality guidelines.
- Experience with audits, preventative maintenance, training file updates, expirations, inventory control and reconciliation, record retention, other duties as needed
- CGMP experience, SOP creation and updates, and documentation
- Ability to multi task and self-motivated
- Being able to work with offsite leadership
- Ability to work with Operations teams and other departments within the distribution center
- Strong organization skills
- Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 4+ years’ experience in related field, preferred
- Distribution experience
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Medical device industry experience a plus
- FDA or regulated experience a plus
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of operations, or business support staff
- Administers and executes policies and procedures
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a direct impact on work unit operations and customers
- Frequently interacts with subordinates, customers and peer groups at various management levels
- Interactions normally involve information exchange and basic problem resolution
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.