Cardinal Health Senior Territory Sales Consultant in Indianapolis, Indiana
Cardinal Health Nuclear Pharmacy Services
Cardinal Health's pharmaceutical segment operates the world's largest network of nuclear pharmacies and is expanding its positron emission tomography (PET) agent manufacturing capabilities. For over a quarter of a century, the Nuclear Pharmacy Services business of Cardinal Health has set the standard for the radiopharmaceutical industry. This business is responsible for manufacturing, dispensing and delivering products that aid in the early diagnosis and treatment of disease. Nuclear Pharmacy Services, whose network of roughly 130 pharmacies fills 65% of radiopharmaceutical unit doses nationwide, has consistently demonstrated leadership through innovation and a commitment to excellence. Because of this commitment, our customers and their patients benefit from the latest, safest, most efficient methods of dispensing radiopharmaceuticals.
The territory covers Indiana.
The position is responsible for managing Cardinal’s Nuclear Pharmacy specified Region of the United States. He or she will manage direct sales to promote Cardinal Health’s NPS solutions to achieve their revenue plan and objectives. Within the assigned Accounts, the Region Area Manager is responsible for developing the NPS business and building relationships with all executive stakeholders, identifying and managing Key Opinion Leaders, growing NPS top line revenue to meet or exceed budget and profit plan expectations while ensuring appropriate after sales support.
Key Job Reasonability’s
- Meet or exceed the annual revenue goals in the assigned accounts by developing and executing against account specific business plans, strategies and knowledge of business drivers for customers
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability in the coordination and deployment of all Cardinal NPS resources in accordance with the business plan to achieve financial and strategic objectives
Strategies & Tactics-
- Lead the development of key stakeholder relationships, scientific and executive, that enhance the overall value for our customers to conduct business with Cardinal Health that enables profitable growth
- Lead and direct the development and implementation of specific strategies and tactics that achieve overall annual revenue growth and profit objectives
- Acts as project manager to drive sales and marketing activities with customers in the form of, but not limited to, technical education and training, collaborative customer meetings, sales and marketing collateral utilization, outreach opportunities, and research and study opportunities
- Responsible for the promotion, pricing, and positioning of Cardinal NPS portfolio
- Business Acumen—knowledgeable about current and future issues that could affect the organization
- Customer Focus— dedication to the customer and earns their trust and respect
- Negotiating—can win concessions without jeopardizing relationships
- Organizational Agility—knows how to go through the proper channels to get things done
- Peer Relationship—cooperative, team player, trusted and supported by peers
- Planning—sets specific goals and objectives, ability to plan for length and difficulty of assignments, ability to break down projects into specific tasks/steps, highly organized with proven time management and prioritization skills
- Presentation Skills—effective in all settings such as one-on-ones, with small or large groups, with peers or executives
- Priority Setting—focuses on what is most important, ability to manage multiple commitments and deadlines
- Timely Decision Making—decisions can be made quickly even under tight deadlines and pressure
- Written Communications—effectively communicates in writing
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- 5-8 years’ experience in health care services, medical products sales or equivalent.
- Min 6 years related sales experience
- Proven product knowledge in NPS business area is a “plus”
- Strong P&L and costing knowledge
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Polished presentation skills
- Proven track record with a ability to “hunt” for business and close a deal while managing a large territory
- Experience creating business plans and executing
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com, preferred
- Ability to travel at least 50% required
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.